Tuesday, April 23, 2013

WMS CASEchallenge--"wee baby"

Allrighty then.... not sure these pics will work-- had a heck of a time with my lighting (artificial) but, here's the second card I made for the Waltzingmouse Flower Show CASE challenge. Details here.

 
 
I CASEd Anne-Elise's card.... blog post here.

 
 
Here's what I created...



Still playing with my new goodies last night!! I used another new set from Claire's latest release...Nordic Baby. After making the card, I wanted needed to white emboss the "Baby" sentiment (what can I say...) so I made up a little gift bag and added a bunch of ribbon with a clothespin. This would be a fun set to use for my next baby girl shower. NO... that wouldn't be me, maybe a coworker or one of my girls friends!

Here's a closer look at the card...

I CASEd the use of gorgeous SB dies, colors, bling (I used pearls), for texture I used cheesecloth instead of crochet, and embossed vellum (Anne-Elise's signature element- IMHO at least).

You NEED to join in-- one random winner will received 5, yes, 5 Waltzingmouse sets and no, I don't believe you have to use WMS.... you have until the 30th to link up....here's the link again for all the details.

Thanks for stopping by!! Love when you do and appreciate all the kind words!!

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous in every way! Those little booties are adorable...and I love your double bow...perfection!

Jeanne J. said...

Oh Vickie this is adorable - wonderful case turning this into a baby card. I cant believe how fast you got your new goodies - and you started stamping immediately - go you!!! Sigh.. the vellum, pretty bow and fancy die cuts - just so lovely!

Sharron said...

Goodness, this is the SWEETEST baby card! Love how you used the baby set for your CASE! Every little element is perfection--love it!

Jill Norwood said...

Your card is stunning and a wonderful take on Anne-Elise's card. Love that new baby set! I just received it in the mail yesterday and hope to play with it soon! Love, love, love what you did and whomever receives that beautiful card will treasure it I am sure!
Hugs,
Jill

Renee said...

OMGosh...
you were brave enough to CASE Anne-Elise too...
the bravery I have seen here today! :)
Can't touch her and I won't insult her by trying but OMGosh you did amazing!!
Vickie this is stunner...
so incredible gorgeous I just die!
And you can definitely see the Anne-Elise influence with this...
the layers...
the softness...
the vellum!! :)

Marisa said...

Love this!! Gorgeous use of the stamps and love the dies you used too. Fabulous gift set :)

The Hardy Stamper said...

This is such a pretty baby card and you did a great job of Caseing Anne Elise's card too!

Pauline said...

Another gorgeous CASe Vicki, and that sweet little gift bag is adorable too. Stunning creations!

walchowDesign said...

Goodness! This is absolutely sweet! Love the stamping on the vellum with the matching die cut!

Angelnorth said...

Such a sweet set, beautifully done for a baby shower!

Marybeth said...

Vickie......I love this card and now I need to CASE you! I have everything to CASE this card...yea!!
Gorgeous!

Julia Aston said...

What a sweet baby set Vickie! love the die cut framings and pretty stamping on the vellum!

Deborah Frings said...

Oh wow! This is so lovely. I really like the diecut squares, the vellum stamping and those cute booties!

Sarah said...

Really sweet and pretty. The stamping on vellum is so delicate and lovely.

Kara said...

What a beautiful and sweet baby gift set!!

Darnell said...

This is pink on a spoon, Vickie! So, so, so sweet and perfect!!

Karen Stein said...

Great baby card and gift, loving the pink and those baby shoes are just sooo cute. Sweet and dainty at the same time.

sparkling stamper said...

Makes me want to have a baby girl!!! This is gorgeous! Someone will be very fortunate to receive your beautiful creations!